WATS Forum speakers:
- Prof. Michael S. Strano, an expert in nanotechnology at MIT, will explain how and why he is giving plants new abilities, such as to glow in the dark and detect pollution or explosives.
- Dasho Tshering Tobgay, the former prime minister of Bhutan, will speak on his efforts to keep the kingdom carbon-neutral forever and on how government strategy can focus on well-being rather than GDP.
- Assoc. Prof. Yodchanan Wongsawat from Mahidol University will present on how connecting human brains with machines can unleash untapped human potential.
- Mr. Stefan de Koning, Director and Senior Associate at MVRDV in the Netherlands, will outline how innovative approaches in architecture can transform cities.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Singh Intrachooto will speak on new ideas for healthy, sustainable built environments that can bring human well-being by ensuring the well-being of all beings.
The forum is free to attend on
3 June 2019
1.00 to 5.00pm
Bangkok Convention Center, Central Grand, CentralWorld
To register and reserve your seat Click
News & Events
COPYRIGHT © 2015 MQDC (THAILAND) PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED.
COPYRIGHT © 2014 MQDC (THAILAND) PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED.